Everyone is different in the way they do things and this holds true to the way people communicate. Have we done a good enough job communicating with you? You can answer me honestly, I’ve got big shoulders!
I wish I could control the markets or even pick some winning lotto numbers for everyone but that’s just not the case. What I can control is the way we run our firm and how we operate. On the other hand, I can’t fix what I don’t know is broken! Communication plays such an important role to all of our success and I want to ensure we aren’t dropping the ball here. Let’s focus on how often you would like us to communicate with you and then we can work on improving what topics you’d like us to focus on…deal?
I need to hear from you! Some questions for you to ponder:
- Do you hear from us enough?
- Do you know all the ways we can communicate? ( You will get the answer to that below!)
- There are times we need to hear from you – do you know when those times are?
So, just how can we communicate? Well how about…..
- Face to face
- The good ole’ fashioned phone call
- Via the web through Skype
- Text – you want my number?
- Snail mail (We can still stuff envelops and drop them in a red box!)
- Get social! Like our Facebook page and message me through there, you can follow me on Twitter and message me there too or if you’re a Linked In fan, let’s connect. Links to all my social media profiles are at the top of this page on the right hand side! The choice is yours.
We are partners in this journey and I value your feedback. As I’ve said before and will say again – we are damn serious about what we do and if you can help us do it better we all win.